1) To provide faculty and research resources at the doctoral level.
2) To promote development of teaching, research and other program materials through the support of institution-based research and doctoral dissertations.
3) To optimize the use of available resources through effective networking and collaboration.
4) To strengthen existing institutional capacities for concrete contribution to economic development through advanced business education.
5) To promote better understanding of economic, management and business issues.